The ELEMIS Spa at Highbullen has a range of massages to help you relax and unwind or to targate tenison areas, there is even a special massage for mums to be. The massages on offer at the spa include the following:
- ELEMIS Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage - Using personally selected aromatic oils, your therapist will use a flowing massage that targets tensions and encourages circulation helping to relieve muscle pain and stress.
This massage is available as a full body massage lasting 55 minutes, a back, shoulders, neck, face and scalp massage with a duration of 40 minutes, or a back and shoulders massage, which lasts 25 minutes.
- ELEMIS Garden of England Rose Restore - Relax and unwind in a English rose garden whilst enjoying this wonderful massage that is perfect for hydrating skin. Rose, camellia and poppy seed oils are used in the massage to help maintain and restore the skin's elasticity and to encourage skin renewal. The nourishing oils used in the massage are used alongside a rose balm and to comfort the skin.
The Garden of England Rose Restore massage is available as either a full body massage lasting 55 minutes or a top to toe massage, which lasts 90 minutes.
- ELEMIS Hot Mineral Body Boost - The powerful hot mineral body boost stimulates every cell in the body alleviating muscle pain and removing toxins. The minerals used in this massage are heated to help the body relax, whilst an amber balm is used to nourish.
This massage can either be enjoyed as a full body massage lasting 55 minutes or as a top to toe massage, which has a duration of 90 minutes.
- ELEMIS Deeper than Deep Hot Stone Massage - Let tension and stress melt away with the help of a hot stone massage that will alleviate muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. The round, smooth stones are heated to a wonderfully relaxing temperature and along with the oils used give one of the best massages.
The hot stone massage is available as a full body massage lasting 55 minutes, a top to toe massage that lasts 90 minutes, or if your short of time a back and shoulders massage, which is 25 minutes.
- Aromatherapy Massage - The aromatherapy massage uses essential oils in a therapeutic way, which is thought to benefit the whole body, physically, mentally and even spiritually. Combined with massage and the blend of oils used, the treatment can be either relaxing or uplifting.
The aromatherapy massage can last for either 45 minutes where the back and shoulders and targeted, 55 minutes for a full body treatment or for the complete top to toe massage 90 minutes is needed.
- Mum to be Massage - Relieve the strains of pregnancy with a relaxing massage that is used to help those that are experiencing distrubed sleep, aches, pains and puffiness. The massage can last either 25 minutes where the back and shoulders are targeted or 55 minutes for a full body massage.